Camion citroen type 45
By Faustnik - jmqtv(at)iol.pt
Manufacturer: AL.BY Miniatures (Kit #904)
- 32 Parts moulded in yellow Resin of high Quality
- 1x Photo Etched for the Rear mudguards and rear steps.
- 1x A5 sheet of Scale Drawings/Assemble Instructions of Subject
- Packed in a transparent box, typical of AL.BY offerings.
- No decals or painting information
High quality of castings and details.
As any resin kit, some cleaning of the parts is needed. Some care in removing small parts from their sprues is also needed. In my specimen there were no air bubbles, but some warping of parts is visible on the rear part of the chassis and elements of the cargo compartment.
This time the instructions show a sketch of the mounting of the parts for the chassis of the vehicle. As in all kits, is useful to use another information, either plans (Geoff Lacey as one of this vehicle) and/or photos of the real 1:1 item.
Is advisable to fold the photo-etched parts, using a hard round surface, as guide.
An excellent choice of subject, as this vehicle could be used almost from 1939 till 1945, in several colours and users:
As far as scale is concern, using the data from Bart VANDERVEEN and Geoff LACEY (Scale Plan F 4), the overall dimensions are exactly at 1:72.
|Back to Al.By||Back to Home Page|